Tuesday, March 1, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

So, I think I finally found a good purpose to this blog. Since I want to be a writer I think I'll blog about how my writing is going. I write everyday (in total at least 35 stories, 1 drafts finished) and I usually spend 2 weeks on research. Because the topics usually vary from British insults to Greek mythology to Canadian Chinatown to even at one point a driving route from Rhode Island to Alaska, sometimes I have difficulty finding the exact answer I'm looking for. That's where you come in. If you know the answer, leave a comment. I'll give you a virtual high-five!
So I though I should make a list of people so if I reference them, you can get an idea of who they are. And it tells you a bit more about me. First off, I live with my mom, dad, and 2 younger brothers and my 2 beagles, Kramer and Pappi, in a split level in New England, where it is very cold now. I have a few really great friends (I'm only mentioning a few now so don't get your panties in a knot if you weren't mentioned).
Sarah- She's my best friend with a creative pile driver for a mind. She's a much better artist than I ever will be and gives me some of the most useful suggestions for my writing. Don't know what I would do without her.
Jaime- Or as she likes to be known as, The Great White Shark. This girl hates bears, creating a holiday known as hallway bears awareness day. Jaime enjoys hobbies such as watching anime, stalking Christian Bale and learning multiple languages. If you're reading this Leonardo DiCaprio, call her.
Cam- One of the best guys I know. My fellow actor, co-writer, and a terrific baker (his cheesecake is amazing.) He is a great writer and I send him pieces when they needed to be edited. Interesting fact: he can recite all the words to the Princess Bride, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, A Very Potter Musical, and A Very Potter Sequel.

Well, now you know a bit more about me and maybe any future confusion is cleared. I know this was very short and I promise the next post will be longer. Have a nice day! Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment