Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Discovery of Metal

Hey there hot stuff!



So today in my french class, one of my friends was talking about all the types of metal (music, not the element type). Apparently, I was very wrong about how many types of metal there actually are. Did you know there is such a thing as Pirate Metal? And Viking? I have to say, I love the names. I'm also starting to get worried about my french partner, who has been missing for two days. Where are you?! Oh yeah, Mexico...

I'm in a unusual good mood today. Why? Well, 1.) I had a great dream last night, 2.) I actual got some sleep last night, and 3.) My dream had something to do with my story, so now I have an idea for an additional part, which means I'm one step close to being finished. Now if I could just dream about motivation that I need to finish....

Schools giving a lot of work right now so it might be a while before I can post. I will make a valiant(can I even use this words here?) effort to make a post no matter how short it is. I really have to go finish reading my English homework. I hope to talk later this week,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment